The following are the list of requirements travellers must fulfil to be allowed to enter the United Kingdom via the UK ETA.
- Hold a valid electronic passport from an eligible country where a visa is not required for travel to the United Kingdom.
- Intend to visit the United Kingdom for tourism, business or transit purposes.
- Intend to stay within the United Kingdom for a period of up to six months.
- Have no previous criminal history that is deemed as a threat to the security of people living within the United Kingdom.
- Have no previous immigration violations in the United Kingdom or elsewhere.
- Complete the online UK ETA application form and pay the £10 application fee.
- Obtain an ETA approval prior to boarding a flight to the UK.